Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archyvinta

to access my bank account in Costa Rica it says I need javacpl but I can not find it... what do I do

critterkeith

The bank provides good instructions but the computer can not find anything called javacpl so I am not able to open it and make the settings compatible with the online banking program

The bank provides good instructions but the computer can not find anything called javacpl so I am not able to open it and make the settings compatible with the online banking program

All Replies (1)

Could it be the Java control panel in Windows' Control Panel?