Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Messages deleted from my TBird inbox disappear, then instantly return!

paul776

On MS Win11, my TBird IMAP client (up to date) has two mail accounts. In one, deleted messages return immediately after deletion! Also, (possibly related), this account has TWO Spam folders (I did not do this). The other mail account's messages stay deleted and has only one Spam folder. I ran the re build tool on the first one without success. I am NOT technical, but have donated several times to TBird (I love it)

On MS Win11, my TBird IMAP client (up to date) has two mail accounts. In one, deleted messages return immediately after deletion! Also, (possibly related), this account has TWO Spam folders (I did not do this). The other mail account's messages stay deleted and has only one Spam folder. I ran the re build tool on the first one without success. I am NOT technical, but have donated several times to TBird (I love it)

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.