Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Firefox mobile: New tab no longer opens the address bar

Vlyn91

Before the recent update for Firefox mobile the address bar automatically opened up when pressing new tab.

Now every time I want to go to a site I have to tap twice, once for new tab, then again for the address bar :-/

Before the recent update for Firefox mobile the address bar automatically opened up when pressing new tab. Now every time I want to go to a site I have to tap twice, once for new tab, then again for the address bar :-/

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.