I have a trojan in my email somewhere.
I have a trojan in one of my emails. Every time I start TB McAfee catches the bug. I cannot find it. What processes does TB execute while loading. I want to be able to isolate the the bug. What tools can I use in TB to help with this.
All Replies (4)
As having this "trojan" does not represent an actual risk just get McAfee to stop with the alarms. Even isf you have an email in your mail store with malware in it, it is entirely inert, a little like living in a house with asbestos. Not a problem unless you disturb it..
Create an exception in McAfee for the entire Thunderbird profile folder, that will not only provent the spurious message, it will offer long term protection against data corruption caused by McAfee, something is is quite good at, and probably speed up Thunderbird to a noticeable dagree.
Current version of McAfee 1.40.161.1. It will not allow me to add folders. How can I determine where this "trojan" is coming from? My scans of C cannot find any information using what information McAfee provides. I also get a msg : Unable to write the email to the mailbox. Make sure the file system allows you write privileges, and you have enough disk space to copy the mailbox.
There is more than enough disk space available.
There is Zero space available once McAfee licks the file.
Personally I would suggest just uninstall McAfee and let windows defender look after you, it is what I have done without any regrets at all and an annual saving on paid products that were redundant. If you want support with your McAfee product and how to exclude the profile folder from it's scanning, I suggest you ask them for support.
Thanks for the reply and info. My version of McAfee does not support profile exclusion only file and I cannot find or know what file. I have 3 TB profiles, only one has a date of 2026. Added the files in that profile but the error is still occurring. Any tools in TB to identify the file?