Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Monitor says bank account details were leaked, how do I find out more?

Carley

Mozilla monitor informed me in multiple data leaks over the course of a few years that my information including sensitive bank details and accounts were leaked in a few breaches. That I need to alert my bank right away. I have the date of the breach but that doesn't tell me anything. I don't know how to figure out what bank to notify, or even how to begin narrowing down to look for suspicious transactions. Especially because suspicious transactions may not be so, and innocuous ones may be truly fraudulent. This may be my only opportunity to get behind the ball within the 30-day window banks require to notify them of fraudulent activity, and I need to know which bank. This is really stressful.

Mozilla monitor informed me in multiple data leaks over the course of a few years that my information including sensitive bank details and accounts were leaked in a few breaches. That I need to alert my bank right away. I have the date of the breach but that doesn't tell me anything. I don't know how to figure out what bank to notify, or even how to begin narrowing down to look for suspicious transactions. Especially because suspicious transactions may not be so, and innocuous ones may be truly fraudulent. This may be my only opportunity to get behind the ball within the 30-day window banks require to notify them of fraudulent activity, and I need to know which bank. This is really stressful.

All Replies (1)

So the question is "Do Mozilla knows my credit card data?". No, we don't know that.

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.