Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

My email was hacked 15th September and no emails received since 16th - what should I do please?

Mrs Carol Lavinia Robinson Ward

My email was hacked and no emails have been received since 12.16 on 16th September. Cannot change the password what should I do please?

My email was hacked and no emails have been received since 12.16 on 16th September. Cannot change the password what should I do please?

All Replies (1)

For a hacked account, I recommend contacting your email provider to correct the account. Then you could update Thunderbird with the new information,

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.