Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Dashboard state mismatch for fixed items and incorrect data binding on "Resolve exposure"

Dušan Todorović

I am experiencing multiple UI state and data binding issues on the Firefox Monitor dashboard when attempting to manage and resolve data breaches.

Issue 1: "Fixed" state UI mismatch

   When I mark a breach as "Fixed", the global dashboard statistics update correctly (e.g., it currently shows "2 Manually fixed").
   However, the fixed breaches do not appear in the "Fixed" tab (https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/d.../fixed(https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/fixed)). The list remains empty.
   Furthermore, the items I marked as fixed continue to appear in the "Action Needed" tab (https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/d.../action-needed(https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/action-needed)).

Issue 2: Incorrect item loading on "Resolve exposure"

When I am in the "Action Needed" list and click the "Resolve exposure" button on any breach, the system always loads the data for the exact same breach (in my case, "Lastfm").

It does not matter which item I click; the UI ignores the selected item and strictly defaults to Lastfm every single time.

Expected Behavior:

   Breaches marked as fixed should be immediately removed from the "Action Needed" list and populated in the "Fixed" list.
   Clicking "Resolve exposure" on a specific list item must load the details corresponding strictly to that item.

Environment:

I tried from New Private Window.

   URL 1: https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/d.../action-needed(https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/action-needed)
   URL 2: https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/d.../fixed(https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/fixed)
I am experiencing multiple UI state and data binding issues on the Firefox Monitor dashboard when attempting to manage and resolve data breaches. Issue 1: "Fixed" state UI mismatch When I mark a breach as "Fixed", the global dashboard statistics update correctly (e.g., it currently shows "2 Manually fixed"). However, the fixed breaches do not appear in the "Fixed" tab ([https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/fixed](https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/fixed)). The list remains empty. Furthermore, the items I marked as fixed continue to appear in the "Action Needed" tab ([https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/action-needed](https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/action-needed)). Issue 2: Incorrect item loading on "Resolve exposure" When I am in the "Action Needed" list and click the "Resolve exposure" button on any breach, the system always loads the data for the exact same breach (in my case, "Lastfm"). It does not matter which item I click; the UI ignores the selected item and strictly defaults to Lastfm every single time. Expected Behavior: Breaches marked as fixed should be immediately removed from the "Action Needed" list and populated in the "Fixed" list. Clicking "Resolve exposure" on a specific list item must load the details corresponding strictly to that item. Environment: I tried from New Private Window. URL 1: [https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/action-needed](https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/action-needed) URL 2: [https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/fixed](https://monitor.mozilla.org/en/user/dashboard/fixed)
Pridėtos ekrano nuotraukos

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.