Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Just started Thunderbird and all my accounts and mails are gone. All empty. I tried to import from default: C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\fjv3tdcd.default and now I have mails until 2025, all from year 2026 is gone.

rene.artois.vz

Just started Thunderbird and all my accounts and mails are gone. All empty. I tried to import from default: C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\fjv3tdcd.default and now I have mails until 2025, all from year 2026 is gone. What to do???? please answer to [redacted email from community support forum]

Just started Thunderbird and all my accounts and mails are gone. All empty. I tried to import from default: C:\Users\Korisnik\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\fjv3tdcd.default and now I have mails until 2025, all from year 2026 is gone. What to do???? please answer to [redacted email from community support forum]

Modified by James

All Replies (1)

If you imported the full profile over the existing profile, it would have completely replaced what was there. Possibly, if you itemize each step you took, some suggestions may be possible. thank you.

Užduoti klausimą

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.