Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

Hello! I use the latest firefox for mac. I need to have it in 32-bit mode. Anyone know how to change from 64 bit to 32 bit?

danielwahlgren2

And I don´t have the option to change it in the info tab , I don´t know why...

And I don´t have the option to change it in the info tab , I don´t know why...

All Replies (2)

It look likes this...

You can check in which mode you are currently running your OS and Firefox.