Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

How to view Tamil font in firefox? I need help in this regard.

JohnArul15

I am using Firefox version 6.0.2 on Mac OS 10.5.8. I need to view "Tamil" Font in firefox. I have downloaded the Tamil font and installed in Mac OS X. But I am unable to view the same. It shows junk characters.

The same "Tamil" font was viewed perfectly in PC firefox version. Kindly help me on this regard.

I am using Firefox version 6.0.2 on Mac OS 10.5.8. I need to view "Tamil" Font in firefox. I have downloaded the Tamil font and installed in Mac OS X. But I am unable to view the same. It shows junk characters. The same "Tamil" font was viewed perfectly in PC firefox version. Kindly help me on this regard.

All Replies (1)

You can do a check for corrupted fonts and other font issues: