Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive.
Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé
The Home page fonts are microscopic and my email has reduced fonts since upgrading to this version. I do not see any method to adjust in Help.
Fonts on the home page can not be read because they are so small. when I go to my email the fonts are reduced from the previous version of Firefox. I have looked at all of the help topics and I can not find a resolution to change the fonts to a larger size.
Fonts on the home page can not be read because they are so small. when I go to my email the fonts are reduced from the previous version of Firefox. I have looked at all of the help topics and I can not find a resolution to change the fonts to a larger size.
All Replies (1)
Reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems: View > Zoom > Reset (Ctrl+0 (zero); Cmd+0 on Mac)
You can use one of these extensions to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages:
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/