Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

does not open new tab each time

Budieus

I want to create a new tab each time I click on a link. I always have to click on new tab and sometimes it still doesn't create a new one just opens it in the same tab.

I want to create a new tab each time I click on a link. I always have to click on new tab and sometimes it still doesn't create a new one just opens it in the same tab.

All Replies (1)

You can middle-click normal links or press and hold Ctrl and left-click a link to open the link in a new tab. Links that do not specify a target window are always opened in the current tab.