Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive.
Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé
Is it possible to open Firefox automatically in full screen mode, without pressing any key or clicking any menu item?
I would like to start Firefox directly in full screen mode, without pressing any key or clicking any menu item. Can you add a new General preference enabling this (i.e. [ ] Open Firefox in full screen mode).
Is it also possible to enable full screen mode when an html page is loaded, using a Javascript command?
I would like to start Firefox directly in full screen mode, without pressing any key or clicking any menu item. Can you add a new General preference enabling this (i.e. [ ] Open Firefox in full screen mode).
Is it also possible to enable full screen mode when an html page is loaded, using a Javascript command?
All Replies (1)
For the first part of your question, there are some add-ons that give the option of starting Firefox in full screen, such as Full Fullscreen and Autohide for Firefox/SeaMonkey
For the second part, I have not tried this but see http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/full-screen.html