Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

How get rid of unwanated item on Firefox

macswain@shaw.ca

Small yellow arrow has appeared on top left corner of screen. I want to remove it permanently but don't know how. See attached image.

Small yellow arrow has appeared on top left corner of screen. I want to remove it permanently but don't know how. See attached image.
Bafoto sur écran jointes
Tanga eyano oyo ndenge esengeli

Solution eye oponami

Well the help article support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pinned-tabs-keep-favorite-websites-open#w_how-do-i-remove-a-pinned-tab has a section inconspicuously called "How do I remove a Pinned Tab?" that would help.

Spoiler alert: If you right click the icon, there might be "Unpin Tab" menu item. You can then close the tab normally.

All Replies (3)

I don't know if it is a pinned item or not. How do I unpin it?

Solution eye oponami

Well the help article support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/pinned-tabs-keep-favorite-websites-open#w_how-do-i-remove-a-pinned-tab has a section inconspicuously called "How do I remove a Pinned Tab?" that would help.

Spoiler alert: If you right click the icon, there might be "Unpin Tab" menu item. You can then close the tab normally.

Tuna motuna

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.