Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open Do I still need lockwise app or are my passwords stored in firefox? 1 eyano 0 eza na bankokoso oyo Firefox mpo na iOS Password manager asked mokolo 1 moleki Paul replied mokolo 1 moleki Nick F. Lack 10/5/26, 12:28 PM See abov See abov Naza mpe na nkokoso oyo All Replies (1) Paul Moderateur Bacontributeur 10 Ya Likolo 5/10/2026 22:15 Hi Nick I would check before hand, but if you have them all saved in Firefox for iOS, you should not need the standalone Lockwise app. Hi Nick I would check before hand, but if you have them all saved in Firefox for iOS, you should not need the standalone Lockwise app. Tuna motuna Naza mpe na nkokoso oyo You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.