Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Eza archivé

Firefox 89

majoomun

I've noticed that with the latest update, when I use my default search engine (Duckduckgo), that when I start a search term in the search text box for Duckduckgo, the term I'm using gets typed into the URL address bar. How do I stop this behaviour completely?

I've noticed that with the latest update, when I use my default search engine (Duckduckgo), that when I start a search term in the search text box for Duckduckgo, the term I'm using gets typed into the URL address bar. How do I stop this behaviour completely?
Bafoto sur écran jointes

All Replies (1)