Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Solved Eza archivé

Why can I only rewind a video once?

Votka

I can rewind this stream video file only once

The next time you try to rewind the video it will be rewound.

At the same time, video player like VLC or UC Browser rewind this video well

I can rewind this [https://fs.devs.today/6463016234816/rfscVS0vtbw.mp4 stream video file] only once The next time you try to rewind the video it will be rewound. At the same time, video player like VLC or UC Browser rewind this video well

Ezalaki modifié na Votka

All Replies (4)

Solution eye oponami

How are you rewinding?

FredMcD said

How are you rewinding?

I fixed this problem already.

Good work. Can you tell us what your fix is? This could help others with similar problems.