Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Mulongo oyo etiyamaki na archive. Tuna motuna mosusu soki osengeli na lisalisi
Solved Eza archivé

How do I add a new folder to which I can save messages?

hobsondeg

I have tried to add a new named folder by following the instruction regarding "managing my filters" but I keep getting a message to identify a target folder. It is a target folder that I want to create and add to by folder list. Don Hobson, dhobson@neo.rr.com

I have tried to add a new named folder by following the instruction regarding "managing my filters" but I keep getting a message to identify a target folder. It is a target folder that I want to create and add to by folder list. Don Hobson, dhobson@neo.rr.com

All Replies (1)

Solution eye oponami

You need to create a folder before naming it in a filter.

Select the folder in which you want the new folder, right-click it, select New Folder or New Subfolder, as appropriate.