Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I currently have Firefox 21.0. The 'Download Video' does not appear when I play videos. Help !

malavenkat

Hello, I play a video in youtube. It plays fine. But I can not find the 'Download Video' button when I put my cursor over the video. Please help. Thanks. Mala

Hello, I play a video in youtube. It plays fine. But I can not find the 'Download Video' button when I put my cursor over the video. Please help. Thanks. Mala

모든 댓글 (9)

If you are using Internet Download Manager, make sure that you are using latest version of IDM?

make sure that IDM CC extension is enabled?

  • Go to Firefox/Tools>Addons>Extension and check if it enabled or not

Not using IDM. I am using RealDownloader. Thanks

pen your Firefox Browser,then click Tools on the upper left side,then click on Add-ons then click extensions then enable your add-ons. Reopen your Firefox browser and real player down loader should work.

tried that - still no botton

Hi I am currently using the Firefox 23.0 and I have the same problem again. Please help. I have enabled the extensions but still doesnt work. Thanks a lot Mala

What addon are you using, please note that there are many addons similar to this.

I am using the 'Real Downloader 1.3.2'. Thanks

Yes that addon has been incompatible with firefox for about the past 3-4 versions. There are plenty of very similar addons though.

Oh ! I didn't know that. Thanks for your help.