Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

When I print a selection of text the top half of the first line is cut off, i. e. isn't printed, OS X 10.7.2, Firefox 9.0.1.

keisele81

When I try to print selected text ("Print Selection Only"), the top half of the first line of the first page is chopped off. Then the last line is chopped in half (top half on the bottom of page 1, bottom half on top of page 2). This occurs on all subsequent pages.

When I try to print selected text ("Print Selection Only"), the top half of the first line of the first page is chopped off. Then the last line is chopped in half (top half on the bottom of page 1, bottom half on top of page 2). This occurs on all subsequent pages.

모든 댓글 (3)

I have a very similar problem on the same versions of Firefox and OS X as the OP.

For me, the cutoff problem occurs on the top and bottom of ALL pages intermittently, depending on the line spacing of the current selection (or so I assume).

글쓴이 TimBu 수정일시

Using FF 10.0.2 --Printing selection works fine in internet explorer, but I have the same problem as noted above. Please help--nothing seems to fix this. Thank YOU.

FF 10.0.2-- Here is what works for me now: Under page setup choose 90% vs. fit to page...working so far for me....Hope it helps.