Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Only page 1 prints well. Page 2 is offset to the right and information is lost at the page break. FireFox 8 and 9, Mac OS 10.6.8

NYCLH15

Mac OS 10.6.8 FireFox 8 and 9 If I print a web page, either just print or save as PDF, only the first page prints well. Page 2 is offset to the right such that the information is cut off at the right edge. Information is lost at the page break, several lines of text will be lost. If I need to print a page, I open Safari, which does a very nice job of formating the page for print. But I want to use FireFox. Can you help me?

Mac OS 10.6.8 FireFox 8 and 9 If I print a web page, either just print or save as PDF, only the first page prints well. Page 2 is offset to the right such that the information is cut off at the right edge. Information is lost at the page break, several lines of text will be lost. If I need to print a page, I open Safari, which does a very nice job of formating the page for print. But I want to use FireFox. Can you help me?
문맥에 따라 이 답변을 읽어주세요

선택된 해결법

Does the issue still occur if you start Firefox in Safe Mode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode

How about with a new, empty profile? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Basic%20Troubleshooting#w_8-make-a-new-profile

If it does happen in both safe mode and with a new profile, please post the contents from about:support

모든 댓글 (4)

What is the page/site (URL)?

It doesn't matter. Any web page.

선택된 해결법

Does the issue still occur if you start Firefox in Safe Mode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode

How about with a new, empty profile? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Basic%20Troubleshooting#w_8-make-a-new-profile

If it does happen in both safe mode and with a new profile, please post the contents from about:support

Thank you. Problem solved. I made a new profile and that solved it. I learned a lot today. Thank you so much for the help.