Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

My downloaded files don't appear in the download window

texpop

My downloaded files don't appear in the download window. The download window is blank, yet the files download OK.

My downloaded files don't appear in the download window. The download window is blank, yet the files download OK.
문맥에 따라 이 답변을 읽어주세요

선택된 해결법

Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history" > [X] "Remember download history"

모든 댓글 (4)

Thank you for your prompt help. When I finally got to my profile file, I couldn't find downloads.rdf to delete, but I did find the downloads.sqlite file. Have I misunderstood your help?

선택된 해결법

Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history" > [X] "Remember download history"

Cor-el, that did the trick. Thank you, Jim