Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Move "Bookmarks" location

el29fx

I'm used to having the icons I use the most on the left side of the screen. How do I move "Bookmarks" from the right side of the screen to the left, where it used to reside?

I'm used to having the icons I use the most on the left side of the screen. How do I move "Bookmarks" from the right side of the screen to the left, where it used to reside?

모든 댓글 (1)

Do you mean the Bookmarks menu button (star with the drop down arrow) on the Bookmarks toolbar?

Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize" or via "Firefox > Options > Toolbar Layout" and drag that button to the wanted position.