Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Restore in FF4 functions differently?

in4m8n

In FF3, when I restored a session, each tab was refreshed with the most current content. It seems that FF4 restores the tabs to their previous state without updating any of the tabs.

Have I missed a setting to change this? I do not want the historical page, but rather the most current page available when I restore a session.

Thanks.

~Bob

PS. Posted from another computer still on FF3, so info on my setup not accurate for this question.

In FF3, when I restored a session, each tab was refreshed with the most current content. It seems that FF4 restores the tabs to their previous state without updating any of the tabs. Have I missed a setting to change this? I do not want the historical page, but rather the most current page available when I restore a session. Thanks. ~Bob PS. Posted from another computer still on FF3, so info on my setup not accurate for this question.

모든 댓글 (1)

I think this may have to do with a difference in a plug-in in FF4, but unsure. Maybe Tab Mix Plus? Something with whether the cache is checked upon reopening a tab or not. Any other clues appreciated.

~Bob