이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
videos for update changes don't work for the deaf
I am deaf. Videos are an atrocious way to inform people about what has changed from one Firefox release to the next.
Please, always have a textual version so one is not FORCED to endure a LINEAR time presentation of material.
This trend of using videos is a STEP BACKWARD and very detrimental to intellectual development and user satisfaction.
Stop this trend!
I am deaf. Videos are an atrocious way to inform people about what has changed from one Firefox release to the next.
Please, always have a textual version so one is not FORCED to endure a LINEAR time presentation of material.
This trend of using videos is a STEP BACKWARD and very detrimental to intellectual development and user satisfaction.
Stop this trend!
모든 댓글 (3)
You can look at the release notes: htp://www.mozilla.com/firefox/3.6.11/releasenotes/
Thanks. I looked for that hot link but must have missed it.
You're welcome.