Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

how do I view my google search history

Juanhanded

Is there anyway to see my recent searches done from the search engine box? Sometimes during research I need to quickly go back to google search results using the exact keyword term that I used,but many of the search terms are difficult to remember,it would be easier to see the last 10 or 20 keyword searches.

Is there anyway to see my recent searches done from the search engine box? Sometimes during research I need to quickly go back to google search results using the exact keyword term that I used,but many of the search terms are difficult to remember,it would be easier to see the last 10 or 20 keyword searches.

모든 댓글 (4)

This may only work if you are signed into a Google account but the link to view the stored Google history is

https://www.google.com/history/

It will also keep track of history from your smart phone.

If you're still using Firefox 3.6.10, the Google Toolbar keeps a record of your previous searches. Unfortunately, the Google Toolbar isn't compatible with later versions of Firefox.

See also:

Thanks for the suggestion.

I just wish I could get Firefox to delete my form history without deleting my search history.