Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Where's Pamela Call Recorder extension?

divine

I've just downloaded Mozilla Firefox anew but now I cannot - anywhere - find the Pamela Call Recorder extension which Mozilla had had. Is this free extension no longer available in Firefox? (I'm aware of their website where the program must be purchased from them.)

I've just downloaded Mozilla Firefox anew but now I cannot - anywhere - find the Pamela Call Recorder extension which Mozilla had had. Is this free extension no longer available in Firefox? (I'm aware of their website where the program must be purchased from them.)

모든 댓글 (1)

The author may have withdrawn the free extension, you should ask the author if it is still available. The only free version of Pamela appears to be Pamela Basic.