고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Firefox browser is not playing YouTube videos smoothly; the videos are choppy and lag frequently.

chongtecklim

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.