Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like YouTube website, hope I am able to watch it

alicetsao99

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like to watch YouTube hope I am able to watch it.

it seems I can't turn on VPN, it has x before VPN, I am in China right now, like to know how to change the location to Hong Kong. In China block a lot of website, I like to watch YouTube hope I am able to watch it.

모든 댓글 (1)

Hi alicetsao99,

If you are referring to Mozilla VPN, the VPN connection needs to be established before Firefox can route your traffic through the VPN. The VPN is a separate application from Firefox.

If Mozilla VPN is showing an X or will not connect, please tell us what error message it displays. Also, which operating system and version of Mozilla VPN are you using?

Regarding Hong Kong, if your Mozilla VPN subscription includes Hong Kong as an available server location, you can select it from the VPN server list. However, the available locations can vary depending on the VPN service and your connection.

If you are specifically trying to access YouTube, please let us know whether Mozilla VPN connects successfully but YouTube still does not load, or whether the VPN itself cannot connect.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.