Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

problem watching recordings on xfinity stream last few days

rsalins

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs late, but they wont play while recording. I can watch those same recordings when they are finished, but not while they are still recording. I can watch those same recordings while recording on Chrome and Safari so it's not an xfinity problem. But for some reason not on Firefox anymore Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks Ron

Ever since the last update, I can no longer watch recordings on xfinity stream with Firefox. What happened? Can I fix it? I sometimes have to start watching programs late, but they wont play while recording. I can watch those same recordings when they are finished, but not while they are still recording. I can watch those same recordings while recording on Chrome and Safari so it's not an xfinity problem. But for some reason not on Firefox anymore Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks Ron

모든 댓글 (4)

Since the same in-progress recordings work in Chrome and Xfinity officially supports Firefox, I’d suspect a Firefox/Xfinity compatibility issue rather than your DVR. Xfinity recommends clearing Firefox’s cache and restarting the browser, so I’d try that first. If completed recordings work but in-progress ones still don’t, I’d report it to Xfinity with that exact detail.

After last Firefox update, I can start a recorded Xfinity program, but only from the beginning, and there are no controls. No way to skip forward, which makes it useless. Since that is 75% of what I do on my home desktop, I sadly am now using another PC browser. Please email me if this is ever fixed. Thank you.

steve.churchwell said

After last Firefox update, I can start a recorded Xfinity program, but only from the beginning, and there are no controls. No way to skip forward, which makes it useless. Since that is 75% of what I do on my home desktop, I sadly am now using another PC browser. Please email me if this is ever fixed. Thank you.

Thats the problem exactly, I'm sad to hear it, but glad it's not just me.

@malcomparked, first, thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

In a new development here, Xfinity stream no longer works at all on firefox. I tried contacting xfinity, but their people have no clue. Besides it was your update that changed things. Can I go back to the former version? Ron

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.