고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

How do I change the app to view jpg images?

mitch37

I set the app to open .jpg images as mspaint.exe and now every time I try to open a jpg I get an error message from mspaint saying "unable to create new document".

In the settings there's a list of attachments with options, but I can't find one for jpg images. How can I change the setting?

I set the app to open .jpg images as mspaint.exe and now every time I try to open a jpg I get an error message from mspaint saying "unable to create new document". In the settings there's a list of attachments with options, but I can't find one for jpg images. How can I change the setting?

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.