Open
Thunderbird Gone! - no icon, not in app list in windows 11
I ran the latest Windows update last night. Thunderbird gone afterwards. Straight forward reboot - Everything back. no errors found
I ran the latest Windows update last night. Thunderbird gone afterwards.
Straight forward reboot - Everything back. no errors found
모든 댓글 (1)
I have no solution, but a few suggestions:
- look in c:\programfiles to see if there is a mozilla entry that includes thunderbird. If so, you may have only lost the desktop icon,
- enter %appdata% in search box on task bar and press enter. that should open in appdata\roaming. look for a folder named thunderbird. if there, click it and open the profiles.ini file. That is a simple text file that has the name of the active profile. Then, open the appdata\roaming\thunderbird\profiles folder and see if that profile is there. If it is, you probably have all of your thunderbird documentation and a fresh download and install of thunderbird should get everything working again. To be safe, you may want to copy the full thunderbird folder prior to proceeding, If unsure of any steps, just ask.