고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

I’m trying to search a link on Pinterest, but it’s not working

Brielle Pozzy

I was scrolling on Pinterest and I saw this pin about Outer Banks. It was a collage of JJ. I really liked it so I liked it and then asked in the comments if they could make one about Sarah because she is my favourite and then today seven hours ago, they replied saying oh yeah I already made one. Here’s the link. hppts://pin.it/1Kt7XuqWB I tried searching the link on ChatGPT didn’t work. Pinterest didn’t work. Google didn’t work now. I don’t know how to see it cause I checked their account and it also wouldn’t let me see it. It wasn’t showing up. How can I search and find this pin.

I was scrolling on Pinterest and I saw this pin about Outer Banks. It was a collage of JJ. I really liked it so I liked it and then asked in the comments if they could make one about Sarah because she is my favourite and then today seven hours ago, they replied saying oh yeah I already made one. Here’s the link. hppts://pin.it/1Kt7XuqWB I tried searching the link on ChatGPT didn’t work. Pinterest didn’t work. Google didn’t work now. I don’t know how to see it cause I checked their account and it also wouldn’t let me see it. It wasn’t showing up. How can I search and find this pin.

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.