Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

YouTube videos keep pausing and buffering intermittently in Firefox

m15834069125

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

When I play YouTube videos in Firefox for Android, the video keeps pausing and buffering constantly. I have tried clearing browser cache and disabling all extensions, but the problem still occurs. My device is Android mobile phone. I hope to get help to fix this playback stuttering issue.

모든 댓글 (1)

Since you already cleared the cache and ruled out extensions, I’d test whether it’s actually Firefox or the connection first.

Try the same YouTube video in Chrome on the phone. Also switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data. If it only happens in Firefox, clear the YouTube site data, then fully close and reopen Firefox. I’d also make sure Firefox and Android are up to date and temporarily turn off Battery Saver/Data Saver, since either can interfere with video playback.

If it still happens, tell us the phone model, Firefox version, and whether YouTube works normally in Chrome. That would narrow it down quite a bit.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.