Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

search bar

Amity

I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer = without warning!!!

I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer = without warning!!!

모든 댓글 (1)

I get the frustration. Firefox can look pretty different after an update, but you shouldn’t have to relearn the whole browser just to do a search. For now, try using the address bar at the top of Firefox you can type a search term there and press Enter.

If you specifically want the old separate Search Bar back, go to Menu ☰ → More Tools → Customize Toolbar, find Search and drag it back onto the toolbar. If the Search Bar is still there but simply doesn’t work, try Help → Troubleshoot Mode. That will tell you whether an extension or setting is interfering with it.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.