Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Mozilla asks for me to use the authentication app I haven't added

LineJM

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account?

I have not added an authentication app, but when I try to log in to my account I keep getting asked to use it. Makes it impossible to log in. How do I log on my account?

모든 댓글 (3)

I think that 2FA is obligatory only for AMO. Where do you want to log in?

I am in Norway. There does noe seem to be any alternative in the log on process to proceed without the 2FA.

Hi LineJM,

Since this is a public forum, there is only so much we can do to investigate an account-related issue like this. I recommend submitting a new support request through this form, which will connect you with our support agents. They may be able to look into the account and determine what happened.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.