Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

When FF's VPN extension loses conectivity a bunch of things randomnly operate indepently on my systems affected

Jaymo

I have had the situation where the FF browser VPN extension has dropped out, the warning pops up, whatever programs are open cycle through and briefly steal focus and the last video I played in VLC has started to play, this has happened a few weeks ago on a Win10 that has extended suppoirt and today on Linux Mint.

I have had the situation where the FF browser VPN extension has dropped out, the warning pops up, whatever programs are open cycle through and briefly steal focus and the last video I played in VLC has started to play, this has happened a few weeks ago on a Win10 that has extended suppoirt and today on Linux Mint.

모든 댓글 (1)

The apps might respond to the blocked–off internet connectivity, some by foregrounding themselves for presenting an error… but the video playback is really hilarious! (sorry;)…)

Ideally to reach the paid Mozilla VPN helpdesk, please submit your question from within your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Thanks.

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.