Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Why do pages I visit keep getting added to my bookmarks?

w2mp9jgz5h

I just downloaded this browser and it keeps adding websites that I’ve visited to my bookmarks without asking. I’ve added the image below and I didn’t add the last three bookmarks. They just showed up. The last one is from this website asking me to sign into my account and even that got added to my bookmarks. How do I stop this?

I just downloaded this browser and it keeps adding websites that I’ve visited to my bookmarks without asking. I’ve added the image below and I didn’t add the last three bookmarks. They just showed up. The last one is from this website asking me to sign into my account and even that got added to my bookmarks. How do I stop this?
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (1)

These will most likely not be bookmarks, as the default homepage shows your most recent +most frequent sites you visit there. You can customize the home page content with different types of suggestions, see: Customize Firefox Home on iOS

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.