Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

I cannot download to my iPhone the Firefox search engine, I thought I had it already as I have an app but when I hit Firefox it opens up to DuckDuckGo as the search engine

g854gjrhck

I’ve had the Firefox app on my iPhone 15 and have used it many times as the search engine. I noticed now when I try to use it as a search engine it seems to be hijacked by DuckDuckGo as that is the search engine. Past searches would give me a Shortcuts to where I wanted to go but now all that’s gone. Trying to download it again it will not download

I’ve had the Firefox app on my iPhone 15 and have used it many times as the search engine. I noticed now when I try to use it as a search engine it seems to be hijacked by DuckDuckGo as that is the search engine. Past searches would give me a Shortcuts to where I wanted to go but now all that’s gone. Trying to download it again it will not download

모든 댓글 (1)

Firefox for desktop Windows, macOS, Linux and mobile versions for Android and iOS/iPadOS is a web browser only as a search engine is for example duckduckgo.com, qwant.com, google.com etc.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-engine-firefox-ios https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-or-disable-search-engines-firefox-ios

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.