Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

how to import bookmarks from old firefox

Teo Balcu

I need to retrieve the old bookmarks and saved passwods

I need to retrieve the old bookmarks and saved passwods

모든 댓글 (3)

The easier way is to use Sync: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/sync

Or you can do it manually, Firefox has built-in tool for import/export: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profiles

It is beyond my comprehension why the hell this new firefox Nightly is pushed out to us the users of the old firefox with out moving relevant data form the old to the new automatically or at least ask us to do it on user sign in. There is absolutely no forcking way I am spending 2 min trying the new version if I have to figure out how to get my data exported and imported... hell the import menu only shows the Edge browser, how about that showed the old version of firefox too....

Firefox Nightly is for test purpose, so it might not be suitable for daily use.

You are welcome to offer your suggestions through: Mozilla Connect/Firefox support https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-mozilla-connect

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.