Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Open

Bookmarks page , fare away in the menu (iOS)

rodolphedequay

My Bookmarks are so far way from 2 click. There is any solution to have them just under one click PS : iOS version Best regards

My Bookmarks are so far way from 2 click. There is any solution to have them just under one click PS : iOS version Best regards

모든 댓글 (3)

Hi

I am sorry but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox iOS?

I’m looking for shortcut access to bookmarks… the access to the final file to my register bookmarks are far away. I have to click 4 times before the access to the final file… So is it possible to get a quicker access to the bookmarks ?

Best regards

Okay, thank you.

You could pin sites to the Firefox for iOS homescreen. This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/customize-firefox-home-ios

질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.