Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved

Unexpected Error When Trying to Sign-In On Android After Password Change

bartu_bady

I changed my password, and now when I try to sign-in to my account on the Android app, I keep getting unexpected error message with both password sign-in and qr sign-in.

I changed my password, and now when I try to sign-in to my account on the Android app, I keep getting unexpected error message with both password sign-in and qr sign-in.

모든 댓글 (2)

Hello, I don't understand why you need to use Firefox to log in to Android? Or are you talking about the Mozilla Sync account?

선택된 해결법

I meant the Firefox account on the Android Firefox app.

I got it to work just now by going to Mozilla accounts website and signing in there instead of clicking the sign-in button in settings and getting redirected to the page, and then signing in from the redirected page.
질문하기

글에 답글을 달기 위해서는 계정으로 로그인해야만 합니다. 계정이 아직 없다면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.