Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

ads are still playing even when I have multiple ad blocker extensions on.

Kavon Bryant

When I'm watching videos on twitch, ads are still playing even though I have ad blockers on. The blockers will work for about a day, but then the next it just doesn't block any ads anymore.

When I'm watching videos on twitch, ads are still playing even though I have ad blockers on. The blockers will work for about a day, but then the next it just doesn't block any ads anymore.

모든 댓글 (4)

Seriously: Do NOT use similar-purposed blocker(s) along with uBlock Origin: this will cripple uBO's ability to defuse anti-blocker mechanisms and its ability to minimize likelihood of site breakage.

Thanks! I'll try that.

Try using only uBlock Origin (remove other adblockers), enable uBO’s advanced settings and third‑party filters, make sure Firefox is up to date, and if ads return after a day try disabling/reenabling uBO or reinstalling it — if that doesn’t help, ask whether this happens in Private mode or only on Twitch so we can narrow it down.

It seems to be just Twitch. The blocker works just fine when I'm in desktop mode, but it stops working when on mobile. It used to work on mobile fine, but after a day ads still kept on playing.