Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Remove Pop Up blocker

Gerard Doyle

How do I remove the pop up blocker on Firefox for certain websites? I am doing an online course and each introduction for each chapter has a short video that pops up but as soon as that happens Firefox sends a "Critical error" message then the video stops so I thinks that's happening because pop up blocker is turned on and I just dont know how to turn pop up blocker off for specific websites only like this one I am using for my study course. How can I turn the pop up blocker just for this one website so that this doesn't keep happening?

How do I remove the pop up blocker on Firefox for certain websites? I am doing an online course and each introduction for each chapter has a short video that pops up but as soon as that happens Firefox sends a "Critical error" message then the video stops so I thinks that's happening because pop up blocker is turned on and I just dont know how to turn pop up blocker off for specific websites only like this one I am using for my study course. How can I turn the pop up blocker just for this one website so that this doesn't keep happening?

모든 댓글 (1)

Show the issue.