Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Contacts List

hgfleisc

Recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to import contact list from old computer get message: import failed unexpectedly. more information may be available in error console. Need help please

Recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to import contact list from old computer get message: import failed unexpectedly. more information may be available in error console. Need help please

모든 댓글 (2)

When I try to import contact list from old computer get message: import failed unexpectedly.

What exactly did you try to import, and how? Please be specific.

more information may be available in error console.

Check the error console (Ctrl-Shift-J) if there is anything related.

Trying to import Thunderbird contact list from old computer to new computer. Don't know how to find error console