Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
Solved 보존

Where is the app icon picker?

tdr1995

I have been looking all over Firefox for the setting to change the icon (was included in the latest update notes) but it’s nowhere to be found for me. Am I missing something?

I have been looking all over Firefox for the setting to change the icon (was included in the latest update notes) but it’s nowhere to be found for me. Am I missing something?

모든 댓글 (2)

선택된 해결법

The new app icon picker is being released via a staged rollout - it should be available soon.

TyDraniu said

The new app icon picker is being released via a staged rollout - it should be available soon.

Thank you, I finally received it. The update notes made it seem like it would be instantly available and I couldn't find any info about it. Appreciate the reply