Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Trying to import takeout zip files (I have mbox files) into a new email account.

Avi Munro

I am trying to import mbox mail files already downloaded from one gmail account into a new gmail account. I am getting this message from Thunderbird: "import failed unexpectedly, more information may be available in the Error Console". I opened the Error Console but cannot understand the gibberish (code!) that shows up! HELP???

I am trying to import mbox mail files already downloaded from one gmail account into a new gmail account. I am getting this message from Thunderbird: "import failed unexpectedly, more information may be available in the Error Console". I opened the Error Console but cannot understand the gibberish (code!) that shows up! HELP???
첨부된 스크린샷

모든 댓글 (1)

Help/Troubleshooting Info, Profile Folder, Show in Finder, close TB, copy mbox files into the Mail/Local Folders, restart TB, find the folders under Local Folders.

If you try to upload from Local Folders to a gmail IMAP folder, that is more difficult unless you copy in small batches (at most a few hundred at a time).