Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

I hit the wrong key,any Moz:lla has taken over my computer. I turned mu compurt,but this did

Nix

Hello, Moz://a has completely,taken over my computer I can not do anything on my computer. I hit the wrong key just now, and has taken over my computer before I hit the wrong I turned my computer off/on but this did not help,and can not get to my email to read your email. I can not off this page Loss my Search Bar,my Bookmarks, the Menu Bar also can some help me, I have been trying for three days to fix these problems. I loss my Search Bar,my Bookmarks, and my Menu Bar,any my Task Bar. Can someone please help me? Thank you, A, Whitman,(Old Navy Vet.)

'

Hello, Moz://a has completely,taken over my computer I can not do anything on my computer. I hit the wrong key just now, and has taken over my computer before I hit the wrong I turned my computer off/on but this did not help,and can not get to my email to read your email. I can not off this page Loss my Search Bar,my Bookmarks, the Menu Bar also can some help me, I have been trying for three days to fix these problems. I loss my Search Bar,my Bookmarks, and my Menu Bar,any my Task Bar. Can someone please help me? Thank you, A, Whitman,(Old Navy Vet.) ''''''

모든 댓글 (1)