Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla 도움말 검색

고객 지원 사기를 피하세요. 저희는 여러분께 절대로 전화를 걸거나 문자를 보내거나 개인 정보를 공유하도록 요청하지 않습니다. "악용 사례 신고"옵션을 사용하여 의심스러운 활동을 신고해 주세요.

자세히 살펴보기
보존

Firefox Android does not sync massive password deletions made on Firefox desktop?

Michail Pappas

Got a firefox/mozilla account from day one, using it to sync all my settings/passwords etc between my desktop/laptop/office system as well as my Android mobile.

Some days ago I decided to delete all my passwords from Firefox sync. To do so I just elected to delete all passwords, from the password page. Things went just fine and my action was replicated to my Windows Firefox installation, resulting empty password lists everywhere.

Except my Android phone. Even though I've triggered even manually a sync, all passwords are still there. I know that sync worked just fine with credential pair additions/removals/changes, made from either the mobile or the desktop side of things.

Is this by design maybe? If so, I presume that I can uninstall Firefox from Android, and then reinstall and connect to my Mozilla account. But I'm curious whether there's something else at play here.

I'm using the latest Mozilla version everywhere. On Android I utilize the ublock origin and I still don't care about cookies extensions.

Got a firefox/mozilla account from day one, using it to sync all my settings/passwords etc between my desktop/laptop/office system as well as my Android mobile. Some days ago I decided to delete all my passwords from Firefox sync. To do so I just elected to delete all passwords, from the password page. Things went just fine and my action was replicated to my Windows Firefox installation, resulting empty password lists everywhere. Except my Android phone. Even though I've triggered even manually a sync, all passwords are still there. I '''know''' that sync worked just fine with credential pair additions/removals/changes, made from either the mobile or the desktop side of things. Is this by design maybe? If so, I presume that I can uninstall Firefox from Android, and then reinstall and connect to my Mozilla account. But I'm curious whether there's something else at play here. I'm using the latest Mozilla version everywhere. On Android I utilize the ublock origin and I still don't care about cookies extensions.

글쓴이 Michail Pappas 수정일시

모든 댓글 (1)