이 쓰레드는 보존되었습니다.
만약 도움이 필요하시면 새로운 질문을 올려주세요.
보존
Issues with passkeys
On Nintendo website, I would like to setup a passkey. When logged into nintendo.com, in settings, under passkeys, I see the following message "You can't use a passkey to sign in from this device". I can add a passkey using the same device in chrome. Device is Pixel 7 Pro. Firefox version 121.1.0 (Build #2015996455) can Firefox allow for me to create a passkey using 1password or hardware key? Is there a setting that needs to be enabled?
On Nintendo website, I would like to setup a passkey. When logged into nintendo.com, in settings, under passkeys, I see the following message "You can't use a passkey to sign in from this device". I can add a passkey using the same device in chrome. Device is Pixel 7 Pro. Firefox version 121.1.0 (Build #2015996455) can Firefox allow for me to create a passkey using 1password or hardware key? Is there a setting that needs to be enabled?
모든 댓글 (1)
Hi
As I understand it, passkeys are currently not supported in Firefox for Android.